Thanksgiving. We decided to take advantage of Jack's break from school and to take a little trip down to my Aunt Lori's house in California. I went there for Thanksgiving twice back in the single college student days and had fun, and wanted to do it again. We left on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and drove all day. The 9.5 hour drive (according to google maps) took us 12, which I thought wasn't too bad for having an 8 week old baby, a 2 year old, and a husband with a stomach bug. We made it home in 11 hours. Way to go, us.
Here's Clayton in Jackson's seat...
...and Jackson in Clayton's seat. They didn't really ride like this, don't worry. This was just during one of our stops.
Somehow I only got a picture of this half of the table...my cousin Jeff, his wife Melanie, Lori, and Steve. I'll have to get the other half from Lori.
We mostly just enjoyed hanging out at Lori's beautiful home and had fun visiting with Lori & family and getting to spend time with each other.
4 comments:
That's fun you were able to go to Lori's.
That's fun you were able to go to Lori's.
So glad you got to go to Lori's! What a great little getaway. :)
Just looking at the pictures in this post again. I never noticed before, but you look like you could be Lori's daughter in that picture of you sitting on the couch holding Clayton. She CAN'T have you! ha
Post a Comment