We had a good Halloween around here. Jackson has been so excited about making his costume. He decided a month or two ago that he wanted to be a "rescue robot" and has been drawing pictures and making plans ever since. In case you are wondering, a rescue robot is a robot with a red light on its head.
On Monday, after driving around to six different places looking for pumpkins, we carved a pumpkin for Family Home Evening.
The boys designed the face and helped carve it.
Our Jackson-o-lantern. And yes, he (and Jack and Clayton) really did eat the raw pumpkin.
With our friends Hannah and Hailey at our ward (indoor) trunk-or-treating.
The boys had fun trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. We ended up going around with two families from our cul-de-sac, which was fun for everyone. I only went to a few houses with Clayton, and then Jack continued on with Jackson and the rest of the crew.
We gave out snack packs of Cheez-its that Jack brought home from work. I didn't know he was going to be bringing them home until after I had already bought other candy to give out. Guess I'll just have to eat that bag of Snicker's now. Drats. We didn't get very many kids coming to our house again this year, and I'm pretty sure the majority of them that did come don't actually live in our neighborhood. Maybe most folks skip our little street because we're not on the main route? Maybe we just look like questionable people.
Megan, Emma, & Zack with Jackson & Clayton
Jackson, Matt, Andy, Emma, and Megan
1 comment:
Cutest robot and engineer ever!
Jackson's costume turned out great...of course, I knew it would. :)
I like the smiley pumpkin face they designed.
Post a Comment