Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy weekend!

We had a busy weekend full of family & fun. On Friday morning, Jack's cousin got married in the Salt Lake temple. We were able to go to that and then spent a while after visiting with family. ...I took my camera case and no camera, so I don't have any pictures from it. We went to the reception that night in Orem, and then to Iceburg with Jack's brother, his wife & two boys, and cousin.On Saturday we went back up to Bountiful for Grandpa & Grandma Rushton's 63rd wedding anniversary party and to spend more time with all the Rushton family that was in town for the wedding. There are 11 (I think) new great-grand babies born in the past year. 6 of them were here for the festivities.
Four generations
Sunday evening we had dinner with Jack's cousin in Payson. It was a busy but fun weekend!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

cuteness.

Chris said...

Wow, 63 years! Congratulations to Jack's Grandparents. I hope we are around for our 63rd anniversary too. Wanna come?