Jackson meeting his Great Grama & Grampa Wilson for the first time. He looks a little unsure of what's going on in this picture, but he really did like them :)
Grama Wilson came over to our place to visit on Tuesday. You can see here that he really did like her!

Grama Wilson came over to our place to visit on Tuesday. You can see here that he really did like her!

Just a picture of us from the wedding reception that I thought turned out well... Nice background though, eh?

We've got a family tradition that was started by my grandparents when their kids were little that has been carried on to future generations. We have a book (In my family, it's referred to as "THE book") where all the funny, cute, and often embarrassing things we say are recorded. It's a sure way to get some good laughs when you get out the book. Somehow the topic came up, so Suzzie got their family's book and we had fun reading some of the entries. It's definitely a tradition I want to carry on with my family.







7 comments:
I loved that post, Natalie! Maybe cause their my family too, eh? :)
They sure are wonderful!!! We always have some great laughs when we get out "The Book" (or "The Funny Book")
I didn't realize that was Jackson's first time meeting his Great Grandma & Grandpa Wilson.
Hmm... I don't call it "The book" I call it "The Funny Book" close enough though, eh? I was sad we couldn't make it to that Sunday dinner. There just wasn't advance notice of it so we already had plans. I'm glad I'll get to see everyone soon in Canada. Are they still having second Sunday dinner since they had it last week?
Hmm... I guess that's right, you weren't at my reception in GA when G&G Wilson came there...
I don't do a very good job of writing in our book. I guess I should try harder since David comes out with some pretty good ones.
Hi
It was really nice to see grandma & grandpa Wilson. They are looking well. Jackson is a darling boy.
Love, Grandma West
Thant was a fun night! I love those family dinners! I'm getting more and more excited about reunion. It's been six years that Dave and I have gone and the kids have never been! Yay!
Thanks for your post! I feel like I was at Sunday dinner, even though I had to leave early.
We're really looking forward to Canada too. Kelly is glad he at least knows the Georgia cousins because most of the Wilson family will be new to him!
I'm a little hurt that you never blogged about my wedding...
I know you had just had a kid but you didn't even mention my wedding on your blog. :-(
Frown.
Post a Comment