I turned 25 last week. I was a little bit bummed that I'd be spending a momentous birthday in a place where I didn't really have any friends or family to celebrate with...besides Jack and Jackson, of course. Never fear, my wonderful husband planned a virtual surprise party for me! He sent out an email to people and had them leave me birthday greetings on a blog he set up for my day :)This is just a big thanks to Starla, Mary Kate, Jordan, Tiffany, Betty, Karen, Amber, Grama & Grampa Wilson, Grandma & Grandpa West, Ben & Allyson & kids, the whole Shirts gang, Lori, Becky & Brady & kids, Don & Kris & kids, Dave & Leslie, Jaime, Bekah, Aimee, Lindsey, Drew & Amy & kids, Suzanna & Mark & kids, Dad, Alicia, Aaron & Maren, Shannah, Breanne, Mollie, and Mom! And thanks to everyone for all the many facebook birthday wishes too!
Thank you all for your kind words and birthday wishes! It made me very happy to know that I am so loved even if I'm in the forgotten land of Ohio.
1 comment:
that makes me really happy, natalie.
i wanted to post on the secret birthday blog myself but last week got a little crazier than i had anticipated.
maybe i still will.
just the same, i'm glad you had an awesome 25th! : )
Post a Comment