On Thursday evening, we had tickets from Goodyear for the Akron Aeros baseball game and a BBQ before the game. My only baseball game experience is taking pictures for the yearbook in high school. I got free tickets to see a Braves game every year in school for good grades or something, but I never used them. I'm just that big of a sports fan ...probably should have gone at least once just for the experience, but oh well. Now I have been to a bigger-than-high-school baseball game :)Pages
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Take me out to the ball game
On Thursday evening, we had tickets from Goodyear for the Akron Aeros baseball game and a BBQ before the game. My only baseball game experience is taking pictures for the yearbook in high school. I got free tickets to see a Braves game every year in school for good grades or something, but I never used them. I'm just that big of a sports fan ...probably should have gone at least once just for the experience, but oh well. Now I have been to a bigger-than-high-school baseball game :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys are having a fun time! When do you come back? We'll be excited to see you again. And Natalie, my friend, you're looking nicely pregnant now (I mean that as a good thing, as in your baby looks like it's growing well--but I'm not calling you overly large or anything, okay?)
Post a Comment