Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why didn't I think of that?

It was playgroup day yesterday. When I told Jackson we were going to the park, he wanted to go NOW. He was in the bath, mind you. I did manage to get him dressed but he didn't want to wait to put on socks and shoes. Finally he did sit down on my lap to get them on, but he had a much more efficient plan: He took the socks out of my hands, stuffed one in each shoe, and then tried to put the shoes on his feet. Brilliant! What a time saver!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love it. I thought you were going to say he shoved the socks in his pockets.

the Villamor's said...

i thought what Karen did...but his plan was just brilliant! he definitely has some higher-level reasoning skills! or whatever they are called!