We ended up getting to the zoo much later in the day that we had hoped, so it was really hot outside and nap time for both Jackson and most of the animals. While it is a pretty small zoo (no monkeys, giraffes, or elephants even) we didn't really see everything before Jackson was done and Jack had a phone call meeting. But I think we saw the main stuff at least.
No, you aren't supposed to be able to see any animals in the background of this...we just needed a group shot and were ready to go, so this is what we got :)
I had no idea polar bears were the biggest/tallest bear. Or maybe I just forgot. Either way, I don't think I want to meet one up close.
Probably Jackson's favorite part of the zoo: The Choo Train
Wow, I look pregnant in this picture. I guess I am.
Lemurs, anyone?
Jackson liked the penguins too. Maybe because they were actually moving around and doing things, and were at his eye level.
Fun little trip. I missed the giraffes though. They're my favorite animal to see at the zoo. We did see lions, tigers, and bears (oh my!) but they were just laying in the shade so we didn't get great pictures and Jackson was less interested in them.
One month until Jackson doesn't get into things like this for free any more!
5 comments:
I'm cheap, too--I don't buy meat (or most other foods) unless it's on sale
i'm glad you had fun at the zoo, even if they don't have any elephants. : (
and what's a "sun bear"?
No monkeys either? :(
I'm all for coupons too--you know! :) That coupon book has been a great thing for you guys this summer.
Your zoo is better than ours. I was pretty bummed last year when grama & I took the kids.
yes you look pregnant but you look so cute! Can't wait to get back together! Jackson is getting so BIG!
Post a Comment