Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My boys

Jackson, 2 years 5 months
Clayton, 3 months

I took these boys to the trusty Target photo studio last week. I'm trying not to neglect my responsibilities to get pictures of Clayton like I did of Jackson at this age. Big Brother wanted to stick his tongue out the whole time and didn't exactly want to stay in the poses we were trying to have him do, so we did the best we could. I sure have some cute kids, if I do say so myself.


















6 comments:

Chris said...

You SURE DO have some cute kids!!!
Adorable pictures. Can't wait to update my frames.

Kristi said...

Super cute!

Jordan said...

Awww, I like your kids too!

Our Family said...

Darling boys. Thanks for letting me hold your sweet boy at the wedding. IT was good for me. THanks. Kap

Adam and Jamie said...

Such cute pictures!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Target did a great job, of course, they had two crazy cute subjects to photograph. They are such cute boys! Jackson is such a character I swear!