Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Discovery Gateway Children's Museum

We finally used our Living Social passes for the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum after Jack got out of school.  ...We got 4 passes for $10 (It's usually $8.50 per person) and since Clayton was free and we only needed 3, I asked the guy behind us in line if he wanted one free ticket.  Of course he said yes, and then he gave us $4 for it...I told him he didn't have to, but he said he was planning on spending twice that anyway.  Ok :) So we got in for $6 :)  That always makes the trip that much better!

Anyway, here we are.  We had a good time and it was fun that Jack was able to be there with us.  Usually if I do this sort of thing with Jackson we have fun but I always end up wishing Jack could be there too.  Since we had over a month with nothing Jack had to be doing, we took advantage of it.


Cute firemen!

 Jackson had fun with the water table, even though I think it wasn't really working right.  There wasn't as much water flowing as there was last time and there wasn't really much he could do with it.  




Clayton, just watching Jackson play




It was a fun little outing, and like most of our outings, it ended with hungry less-than-happy people.  You'd think I'd learn and be better prepared.

No comments: