I know my kids will obviously be bigger than yours because of our clear genetic differences, but I decided to see how Clayton compares to Logan anyway. Logan was almost Clayton's exact stats at 15 months when he was 9 months old (31 inches long and 22 lbs 10 oz). I kind of wish my kids would stay smaller longer because they look like such big boys now and aren't really babies anymore. Hope to see you guys before another year passes!
2 comments:
I know my kids will obviously be bigger than yours because of our clear genetic differences, but I decided to see how Clayton compares to Logan anyway. Logan was almost Clayton's exact stats at 15 months when he was 9 months old (31 inches long and 22 lbs 10 oz). I kind of wish my kids would stay smaller longer because they look like such big boys now and aren't really babies anymore. Hope to see you guys before another year passes!
Post a Comment