But the real miracle is that I'm posting this post from the airplane. No joke. Delta now has on-board WiFi (free the first time you use it). I couldn't not give it try. So, yes, the in-flight entertainment is broken...no movies, music, anything. But who needs it when you can watch YouTube or listen to Pandora stations while you're on the plane? (I guess I should be doing homework, but having gotten up at 4 am, I'm at that stage where I can neither sleep nor do anything productive...it helps that I have a mega-super-hyperactive four-year-old behind me, kicking my seat).
I don't think I'll pay the $13 fee the next time I'm flying to use it again, but for now I'm on cloud nine. Pun intended.
3 comments:
Very funny video. And it is amazing that you can be online in the sky.
#69 on your playlist just made me smile. Thanks, Boys!
Oh, and I wish I could ride in an airplane so I could get the Internet.
that is pretty cool Jack!
And the video was funny
Post a Comment