One of his favorite parts was the water area. He loved putting the balls into the tubes and splashing around.

Playing with blocks...
and gears...
Celebrating knocking over his lego tower
He had fun with the mini kitchen in the baby/toddler area where he didn't get run over quite as much.
Driving with his friend Justin. Oh, the orange vests were to identify all the MBASA kids...they do that for day care and school field trips so the leaders can identify their kids easily...we were all moms with our kids, but they got to wear them anyway. A lot of the kids took them off, but Jackson must not have noticed he was wearing his.He really doesn't look too excited in any of these pictures because he was so tired. Whenever I'd pick him up to move on to the next area, he'd lay his head down on my shoulder. He did great though, and had lots of fun "discovering" at the museum. It was fun for me to watch him try to figure things out and learn how things work. It also reminded me of going to a children's museum when we'd visit my grandparents in Ontario, though I think this museum was a lot smaller.
It was fun! Hopefully we'll get to go back some time when Jackson's not so sleepy!







8 comments:
Looks like fun! I look forward to do stuff like that with Savannah.
I'm glad to see you are having fun with the other MBA wives. I'm sure they all love you and they are lucky to be with you!
All the way through the post I kept thinking of grama's museum too. The water & ball area sound like fun.
aww that looks like a lot of fun
Doesn't it make Jackson seem so much more grown up to see him playing and discovering at a place like that? Cute pictures. :)
It's been a while since we went there. I think our kids would really enjoy that again. I think Madelyn was 2 or 3, and she's so much more into things like that now. Maybe for a birthday or something...hmmmm. Jackson is so cute and BIG! Hope to see you all soon. :)
Hi Natalie,
Those were darling pictures of Jackson. He sure is growing up.
Love Grandma West
I can't believe what a big boy Jackson is. Nursery sounds scary to me as a mom. I think you're brave.
what fun!! still can't believe you have a baby(well not so much a baby anymore!) Natalie!! Isn't being a mom so much fun!
Post a Comment