Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't judge a box by it's picture




Jackson just brought me the box of rice chex from the pantry so I got a little bowl and put some in it for him. He ate one, then looked at what was in his bowl. He took the box from me and pointed to the picture on the back of the box of muddy buddies, then pointed to what was in his bowl, then back to the muddy buddies again, as if to say, "Mom, this is not what I was wanting out of this box!" Cute kid!

6 comments:

Chris said...

I don't blame him, I'd like to pour muddy buddies out of the chex box too! VERY cute boy! :)

Suzanna said...

That's funny! Muddy buddies sound really good right now.

Karen said...

What the heck are muddy buddies? Jackson never ceases to amaze me.

Natalie said...

Karen, Jack says "What is she, Canadian?" Muddy buddies are chex, covered with peanut butter & chocolate, then powdered sugar. It really is one of the finer things in life. You should try it out. http://www.chex.com/recipes/RecipeView.aspx?RecipeId=19919&CategoryId=342

Molly said...

I can't believe you tried to trick him! What a smart boy.

Jordan said...

ha ha ha he's a smart kid