Today he was sitting on my lap while I was eating cereal. If a cheerio would get stuck to the side of the bowl instead of floating around in the milk, he'd use the chopstick he was holding to push it back down into the milk.
Whenever we play with blocks, I have fun seeing how he'll respond to different things I do... I'll line a bunch up and leave a space in the row and he'll take a block and fill in the gap. Or if we have a bunch of blocks laying out on the ground, he'll turn them so the colored letter side is facing up on all of them.
He has a favorite spot on the bookshelf to return books to after we read them. It doesn't matter which shelf he takes the book from, it always goes back on the top shelf, about six inches from the right side. Consequently, the top shelf is full while the others are now kind of sparse. I guess I should do some rearranging.
He's really good at cleaning up if I ask him to. He'll put all the blocks back in the bag, toys in the box, etc. I just need to be better about remembering to ask him to clean up. Golly, and I need to be a better example of that myself...but that's another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment