Well, I supposed it's okay since he's not technically due yet, but he sure had us all excited last week. Maybe he'll come this weekend. Can't wait to hear!
you look amazing! good luck!
You are such a doll! I wish I looked that cute pregnant!
Hang in there Natalie. Katharina & Levi had their baby today.
Good luck to you. Hopefully you are taking it easy with mom there to help. Kappy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, I supposed it's okay since he's not technically due yet, but he sure had us all excited last week. Maybe he'll come this weekend. Can't wait to hear!
you look amazing! good luck!
You are such a doll! I wish I looked that cute pregnant!
Hang in there Natalie. Katharina & Levi had their baby today.
Good luck to you. Hopefully you are taking it easy with mom there to help. Kappy
Post a Comment