Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The best two years...

Wow.  Are we really at the end already?  I can hardly believe this whole MBA experience will be over in just a few days.  It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...  Ok, so it really wasn't the worst of times at all.  Yes, it's been busy and hectic and we haven't always seen as much of each other as we'd like, but it has been such a great experience.  I wish we could hold on to this time a little bit longer, but I guess it is time to move on.  

Here are some highlights of the past two years (at least ones I have pictures of!)

Here is the class of 2011 when the were just beginning in the Fall of 2009.

Jack on his first day of school

Watching a BYU football game

Halloween party our first year

Jack's trip to China for his field study course in April 2010

China again in with a bigger group in May 2010

Internship with Goodyear in Ohio, Summer 2010



Take-your-kid-to-school day.  Ok, I think I had a doctor's appointment or something so Jackson got to hang out with Dad at school, but he was cute with his little backpack just like daddy.


Jack with his good friend Jay at one of the many opening socials

And a big highlight of 2010, Clayton joining our family


Some school chums over for dinner, Jay, David, and MC

With Cosmo after a basketball game

Trip to Europe in February 2011 for his International HR class (see, school has been really hard...)


Checking out the area in Cary, NC when we flew out for the interview with Kellogg's and got an offer

Marriott School "Fast Break" family fun thing

Jack took a trip to NYC for a LDS MBA Conference two weeks ago.

And here is my studly almost MBA graduate husband...




5 comments:

--jeff * said...

this is really cool! (and.... cute...)

dang serious congratulations, jack!

and good luck to the whole shirts clan as you guys get ready to go off to north carolina!

excellent tribute post, natalie. : )

Suzanna said...

Congratulations! On to the next chapter of your lives.

Chris said...

Wow, I'm all emotional as I read this and look at the pictures. What a wonderful experience these past two years have been for you! There's no place like BYU!!
We are so proud of you Jack, and of you too Natalie for being such a supportive awesome wife & Mom.
Enjoy the adventures ahead.
We love you!

Ben and Summer said...

Natalie, I just found your blog. (Hope you don't mind)
Yay for you! I love all the pictures - good job going through all of them:) Can't wait for you to start your new job, how exciting!

Jordan said...

Aww yay. how fun. I don't think we really have any pictures from Shawn's MPA experience. oh well... I guess no cool post like this for us next April when Shawn is done.