Last Saturday we took a hike up to Stewart Falls. We just decided to do it the day before and I didn't check the weather before we went...fortunately I grabbed the umbrella from the car before we took off. By the time we got up to the falls, it was pouring rain! It stopped by the time we headed down again. We had fun and it was great to have a little exercise in my otherwise sedentary life. Thanks to Becky for letting us borrow the baby backpack! A happy little guy enjoying the ride...Jackson fell asleep on the way downAnd by the time we were to the bottom, he had disappeared into the backpack.
He's such a cute little guy! Sorry that we didn't have the rain cover for you...(although we've never taken it in the rain, so I'm not sure how effective it really is, but probably better than nothing). Anyway, we have all the pieces now, so if you want to borrow it again, it might be more useful!
4 comments:
He's such a cute little guy! Sorry that we didn't have the rain cover for you...(although we've never taken it in the rain, so I'm not sure how effective it really is, but probably better than nothing). Anyway, we have all the pieces now, so if you want to borrow it again, it might be more useful!
uh, that was Becky, I guess I am signed in as Brady... :)
Looks like a pretty hike. I haven't heard of that place. How far away is it, & how long is the hike?
Cute baby. :)
Very cute!
I want to borrow your baby...
Post a Comment