A big thank you goes out to the boy on the Spiderman bike who got Jackson's attention & made him smile as the kid rode past us so we were able to get a good family picture.
And of course a HUGE thank you to Jeff!
A few of my favorites are below, and then 25 favorites in the slide show.
10 comments:
natalie, you look BEAUTIFUL! Jack, you are super lucky to have such a beautiful wife!
Ahhh, they are all such great pictures. Jeff did a super job! I miss you guys!
I guess you'll have to email them all cause of course I want them all on my computer. :) You are such a cute couple!
I LOVE the new pictures! Absolutely beautiful! Jeff did a great job!
Very beautiful! I love that first one too.
Natalie you are so gorgeous! I love the pictures. Such a cute family.
Hi Natalie and Jack.
you are a darling family. Each picture turned out beautifully. Jackson is so cute. I guess you will give him lots of kisses for grandpa and me.
Jackson does well on the grass.
Love, Grandma West
Great pictures. I'm with your mom's about emailing the pictures.
I have been trying to arrange a time for my dear brother to do some pictures for us, too. We have planned a few times, but they always fall through for various reasons. Maybe I need to find a kid on a bike to bring along to make Caleb smile. Cute pictures!
awesome! i'm glad you liked them; there are some great pictures there. of course, with stellar people like you shirtses, it's not too hard.... ; )
(with your blog not updating on my blog reader, i forget to regularly check your blog....)
Post a Comment