
Jackson ripped open a few of his presents himself and of course wanted to keep playing with them, not move on to opening the next ones. He's really enjoyed playing with the new toys the past few days. Thanks everyone!
It took him quite a while to get into the cake. He was having fun playing with the candle and didn't really care too much about eating the cake. He'd just dig the candle into the cake over and over. I think he probably ate just as much wax as he did cake! He played with the cake for probably half an hour.
It was a fun little party and I'm sure Jackson would agree! Thanks to everyone who came, or would have come if they wrote down the right day on their calendar, their van didn't blow the transmission, or they lived closer.Happy Birthday Jackson!
6 comments:
remember that time when you got married on Cinco de Mayo and your hot pink gerbera daisies got snowed upon? That was trippy.
Jackson looks like he did a great demolition job on the cake. I think however, a hose would have been more effective in cleaning him up than the wipes.
The cake & cupcakes turned out so cute. Put us down for being there if we lived closer!!
I can't believe Jackson's already one! Wow, congratulations on this huge milestone. He is so adorable. I love seeing all your cute pictures.
how sweet! i remember getting snowed on in May!
how is he already 1?? how the time flies!!
Post a Comment