Oh my goodness, he is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I love his outfit too!
i love his cute little squinty eyes. SO. CUTE! i love his laugh too. like, when we were bouncing him the other night. it was totally worth my arms getting tired, JUST to hear his little laugh. :)
Yep - it's official - he is super cute! What a photogenic little man!
What a cute, smiley, druley one-year- old boy. Can hardly wait to see him!! :)
I love the drool. :0) He's darling.
So cute! He was sure in a good mood!
as always, cute
I love all the drool! What a cutie!
What a smiler! Where did you have the pictures taken?
Woah! How did you pick which pics to develop? They are all soo good! I love him in the box laughing. Don't you just love Target?
How adorable is that. HE is so cute. What a great photo shoot. I love his laughing face.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I love his outfit too!
i love his cute little squinty eyes. SO. CUTE! i love his laugh too. like, when we were bouncing him the other night. it was totally worth my arms getting tired, JUST to hear his little laugh. :)
Yep - it's official - he is super cute! What a photogenic little man!
What a cute, smiley, druley one-year- old boy. Can hardly wait to see him!! :)
I love the drool. :0) He's darling.
So cute! He was sure in a good mood!
as always, cute
I love all the drool! What a cutie!
What a smiler! Where did you have the pictures taken?
Woah! How did you pick which pics to develop? They are all soo good! I love him in the box laughing. Don't you just love Target?
How adorable is that. HE is so cute. What a great photo shoot. I love his laughing face.
Post a Comment