Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Georgia in June

Just wanted to post some pictures from my semi-impromptu trip to Georgia right after we moved to NC.  Jack had to go to Michigan for work so I drove back to GA with my family rather than stay in a new place all alone. 
 Piggy back ride on Uncle Ryan

Clayton wasn't sleeping very well while we were there so Grama took a turn rocking him.  Ok, she took lots of turns.  And I don't think she minded very much.

Dinner with Bently & Bonnie. My mom's friend Maura and her daughter Annie (Amy's friend) joined too.

I'm not sure what was happening here, but it looks like they were having fun anyway :)

Good dental hygiene, Clayton.

While I was there, Amy participated in an art camp and Ryan was a councilor.  They had a performance at the end of the week to show off all they learned.  Check out that thug in the orange pants!


Jackson had fun in the jumper thing...that was really meant for Clayton.

When Jack got back he drove half way and my parents took me halfway to meet him.  It was fun to get in that little trip.  The benefits of not being on the other side of the country!

No comments: