May 31: We spent the night in a hotel and our car was delivered there the next day. We got our keys to move in on June 1. The moving truck was supposed to get there that day, but they called and said they'd be there first thing the next morning.
Once again, we stat back and relaxed while we watched them do all the work. Well, actually I sat by the front door and directed them on which room to put things in.My family drove up to North Carolina to help us unpack and settle in our new house. It was so nice to have their help! I know it would have taken so much longer without them!
Jackson and Amy had fun playing as the movers were bringing stuff in, but they were kinda in the way so Grandpa took them to play at the park near our house.
After all the stuff was in and the movers were gone, we tried to get as much unpacked and put away as we could...with a break for a dance party. My mom pretty much did the whole kitchen (and more), my dad did lots of fix-it projects, including rewiring the ceiling fans so they are controlled by a light switch, Ryan
There is a nice little lake with a beach pretty close to us so we went there to play one evening.
Jack found out that his first week of work would be spent in Battle Creek, Michigan at Kellogg's headquarters, so I decided to go back to Georgia with my parents rather than stay by myself in a brand new place where I didn't know anyone or anything around.









1 comment:
It was fun to be there and help you get things organized. Fun memories. I always like to see where you live so I can visualize things better when we're talking on the phone and stuff. Such a fun bonus that you got to come back with us for a weeks visit. :) I'm lovin' this!!!
Post a Comment