Jackson still talks about all his old friends---Logan, Maggie, Caleb & Issac, Tessa & Bree, Eliza, and more---but he has made a new best friend since moving to our new house. I think he has been here every day since his first visit. He joins us for meals, plays cars with us, blows bubbles on the deck, plays trains, and more. He has even spent the night here a couple of times. He's a pretty good influence on Jackson, which is nice. He folds his arms for prayer, cleans up when he's done playing, and shares with Clayton. I just never know when he's going to show up though, like when I'm in the shower. But he's been a great little friend for Jackson and I think he's made this transition a little easier.
Meet Sackie:
And here they are sitting at the little table enjoying a banana together:
And playing cars together:
Dinner time with Sackie. It's ok, Jackson said they could share a cup.
2 comments:
i thought i saw a mouse in the first picture, and so i thought you had a mouse in the house that jackson had befriended (and that you had accepted with remarkable calm).
and so i spent quite a while looking for a mouse in the background of the other pictures....
i get it now.
That's funny. Cameron had a friend named Lon, that lived with us for a while. Ya gotta love their imaginations!
Post a Comment