Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family pictures


We had family pictures taken in May right before we moved to NC.  A girl who was just starting out and wanting to practice and build her portfolio took them.  I think she did a great job with taking the pictures, but they are a little (or a lot) too photoshopped looking.  My eyes are a different color in every picture, and while they would look great on a magazine cover, it's not really quite me.  I'm still excited to have these photos though, and the price was right for sure!  So if you want to print an 16 x 20 for your family room, let me know and I'll email you the file.




















2 comments:

Sam said...

I love your pictures. So cute! This is Sam Naud from the ward btw.

Chris said...

How fun to have all these cute pictures! Of course I saved them ALL! :)