Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stay tuned

I think I might have a baby. And I think it might be sooner than later. (No, not today.) All day yesterday and today I've been feeling what I decided must be contractions. Nobody ever really told me what it felt like, but I think I'm finding out. And are they "real" or "fake"??? Real enough to me! They're not really consistent (ok, so I haven't timed them to know, but I don't think they are) and I guess they're supposed to get closer and stronger, and so far I don't think they are, but it sure isn't comfortable. I will spare my general audience any further details, but there have been other signs that things are eminent. How eminent? No idea. But if I had to place bets, I'd say before next Wednesday. So stay tuned. No, we're not going to call people to let them know we're going in to the hospital. And we probably won't even blog that we're going in. But we will be sure to let everyone know, via phone call, email, and blog post, when Little Boy arrives. And we might even tell you Little Boy's name (once we find out what it is, of course).

4 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Happy Laboring!!

I hope your Mom makes it!

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Exciting times! Good luck with everything. It was fun to see you guys tonight...and I can't believe you are ready to deliver. You look great!

Molly said...

Yay! You'll finally get to meet him!

The Tilley Turf said...

So cool! Terry says you should name him Henry the third... maybe that's an inside joke that will be funny to Jack...maybe not. (: