Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

3 months old

I took Jackson to have his picture taken at Target the other day...He wasn't really very happy, but a few of them turned out ok. Maybe some day we'll be able to get a good one of his cute smile. I don't know what's with his hair in these. Sure, it is a little lop-sided in real life, but it just looks like a bad toupee here. Maybe it's time for a haircut? He's cute anyway though. See?

4 comments:

Jordan said...

He is so so so cute!!! The first picture is the best but I think the last one is my favorite because he looks bald on the right side with lots of hair on the left. Very cute!

Chris said...

Oh my goodness-he is so sweet! I can hardly wait to get a copy to show off. (Grandma's are allowed to do that, you know!) I love the cute little bare toes poking up. The toupee IS a little lopsided. ;)
How about posting a video of him "talking" on here too?

Bruce and Mitzi said...

I love his face in the first one! At least he's not crying, right? Carter now cries every time we try to go to a studio to get his pictures done. It's so sad.

These did turn out cute even without smiles!

Unknown said...

Oh man! He's so adorable :)