Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Sweet Election

Show your "I Voted" sticker at any Krispy Kreme today and get a free star-shaped, blue or red sprinkled donut. And if you go during "Hot Now" times, you get the regular free donut, too. Can't beat that!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind, but I passed this message around to some friends. :) It is to good to pass up!

Jordan said...

Ha ha ha ha you crack me up!

--jeff * said...

we went but the line was very long. and we heard that ben & jerry's was similarly giving away free ice cream, so we went there, instead. only to find that the ben & jerry's in provo was no longer around.

~Bekahjo said...

The saddest part about voting by absentee ballot is that you don't get an "I voted" sticker. They should include it in that honkin' huge packet they send you, just to encourage you to actually send your ballot in.

Karen said...

I would have voted for a donut

The Pohlman Family said...

Hey, you don't know me but my name is Michelle. I've known Jack since JR high. I hope you don't think it wierd that I post a blog but I just found your blog on the Viewmont blog page. You guys have such a cute family and adorable baby. Tell Jack hi for me. P.S. you are a lucky girl (but then, you really don't need me to tell you...i'm sure you figured that out a loooong time ago :0)