Jackson is 3 months old, and as cute as ever. He's really getting more of a personality and it's a lot of fun. He'll play with me by looking up at me and grinning then burying his head, peeking out and grinning, then bury his head again, then peek out and grin. It's really funny and cute.
He sleeps for about 6 hours at night, then wakes up to eat and sleeps again for another 2-3 hours. He usually doesn't go down until 11 or so, but that's fine with me because if it is too much earlier I don't end up getting as much sleep. I know it's probably not the best thing, but he sleeps propped up in his boppy most nights (and naps). It started when he had a stuffy nose and the doctor said to prop him up, and then we all just got used to it and now he sleeps best this way. And usually still swaddled, though he hasn't been the past few nights and has done ok so maybe we're outgrowing that.
Every day is take your kid to work day around here. Ok, so Jackson isn't really usually on Jack's lap like this every day, but it really is nice (for me at least) that Jack works from home. He can listen for Jackson while I shower, change a few diapers, and keep me company (and sane) during the day.
Is this baby teething already? Probably not, but he sure does love to chomp on things these days. Just look at the furrowed brow in this picture. He's not playing around about this! That must be one tasty frog. He does sort of have two whitish bumps on his bottom gums, but I don't think it is really teeth trying to come in yet.We've gotten a few little almost-laughs out of Jackson, but nothing really good yet. He does love to talk and coo. He gets especially happy when he's laying on his changing table. He is wearing size 3 diapers these days, and has been for a month now. He's in 3-6 month clothes, too.
3 comments:
Precious! I can't wait to come see you all again!
Ahhh, that was the sweetest video of Jackson talking. I think the father-son on the job training is paying off. Just listen to those public speaking skills he has developed already!
Oh, that's a fun video! He may be teething. I had teeth at four months. either way, don't get between that kid and his frog.
Post a Comment