Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Amy!

Not very many people have a baby of their own and a little sister turning 6! I was a senior in highschool when Amy was born. She was 8 months old when I moved out to go to BYU and only went home for 2 summers during school, so I haven't really lived at home with her for very much of her life. Despite that, I still think I know her pretty well :) And she is one of the funniest people I know! I think growning up in a house of grown-ups (or at least people a lot older than her) has contributed to it, but she just says the funniest things sometimes :)

Here are some pictures of Amy through the years:







Happy Birthday little sister!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little sister! Happy Birthday Amy!

Chris said...

Ahh, what a sweet post. I don't know if I'm just in a sensitive mood or what, but looking at those pictures of Amy & you (& Jordan) growing up just brought the tears. Especially when I saw the picture of Amy holding YOUR son now. The years go by sooo quickly! What beautiful daughters I have. :)

Karen said...

I commented to Marty yesterday that Amy was 6, & he couldn't believe it.

Jordan said...

Wow, that was an impressive post-- finding all those pictures and such. Very cute! I really like the one of you, me, and Amy in front of the Christmas tree. What year was that? 2006 or 2007? I dunno.

Mollie said...

so we are all in agreement that she is betrothed to my six-year old nephew, right?