Wow, does that mean we get free admission? And get to jump to the front of the lines?
What in the world??? Is this a thing where you just type in your name and it shows up in the video?
pick me up a jackson shirts shirt when you're there, please.
That's pretty funny. I think I'll have Jackson's Special Holiday Turkey Legs.
I totally love this and am putting one on my blog. It's so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, does that mean we get free admission? And get to jump to the front of the lines?
What in the world??? Is this a thing where you just type in your name and it shows up in the video?
pick me up a jackson shirts shirt when you're there, please.
That's pretty funny. I think I'll have Jackson's Special Holiday Turkey Legs.
I totally love this and am putting one on my blog. It's so cute.
Post a Comment