After dinner, we went to see the lights at Temple Square. My sister Jordan & her husband Shawn went with us.

Don't worry, Mom...baby was bundled up in the stroller most of the time. As we were leaving I realized that the baby that I heard crying was my baby. Oops. So we got him out to calm him down :)

Suzanna's baby, Luke, was blessed on Sunday and we went to the openhouse that night. It's always fun to see my old roommates! Charles, Molly, Tiny Campbell (en utero), me, Jackson, Suzanna, and Luke.

Jackson & I made gingersnaps on Monday. He was a big helper :) My back still hurts from holding him in that wrap thing though. Maybe I didn't have it on right?

Monday evening was the Annual Muppet Christmas Carol & Homemade Egg Nog party, hosted by our very own Jeff Gustafson.
Here's the group. I only know half of the people, but that's ok.
Jackson and I read The Polar Express yesterday. I love that story and the illustrations. Looks like Jackson does too!

7 comments:
I love that photo with you and Jackson reading and he's looking up at you. Very special. Sounds like you had some fun this weekend. :)Merry Christmas!
Hey... looks like someone stole one of those pictures off of my blog!! No worries though. I would like to get the group pictures (from Temple Square) from you soon..
I didn't know Suzanna had a baby!!! WHAT!??! I remember you saying one of your friends was preggo but I didn't know she had the bebe already.
Looks like Jackson loves his mommy, not just the Polar Express! Way cute picture~!
Wow, what a busy time you've been having. Nice to have so many friends and family to hang out with. :) I see Jackson is wearing his train outfit while you read The Polar Express...he's ready to hop aboard.
Jordan, you knew Suzanna had a baby. She had him 2 months ago.
in no particular order::
-i'm a fan of the shirts grandparents, too.
-those are all excellent december activities. i'm glad jackson is accepting good literature at an early age.
-i think only two people at that party new much more than half of the people there; it's what happens when world's collide. the muppets and egg nog help facilitate the boundaries.
-awesome hat, manfriend.
i liked seeing you guys!
i love the Polar Express too! maybe he will like the movie;)
that sling looked like it was wrapped around Jackson's neck! ha!
I didn't know anyone at the eggnog party if it makes you feel better;)
Post a Comment