Jackson was in a good mood the other day and I've been meaning to take some pictures of him for a long time now, so I took the opportunity to do a little photo shoot. Unfortunately, by the time I got it all ready, he was kind of past the super happy mode, but we still got some cute ones.
Those are such adorable pictures!! Don't give up on your dream to do phography work, Natalie. You've got talent---a very cute subject is always a plus! Those pictures beat the Target photo studio.
11 comments:
Those are such adorable pictures!!
Don't give up on your dream to do phography work, Natalie. You've got talent---a very cute subject is always a plus! Those pictures beat the Target photo studio.
Abs of steel!
These are darling!! You are so talented.
Cute! Good work Natalie!
So cute Natalie! I have never seen any baby except yours balance like that on his bum, it's hilarious! Good job. :)
Those pictures are so cute! Good job. Let me know if you want to practice your photography on my kids. :)
seriously awesome pictures.
nice work.
great baby.
You did a great job. Jackson is so darn cute.
Absolutely Precious!! :-) Remember the good old days of Year Book...Great work!!
These pictures are so cute. What a cute baby. I love it!
i must admit, i have NOT seen a cuter boy!
Post a Comment