manfriend, you got soul!truly, you cool like a mule.i dig.
You look great, Jack!! Way to be brave. Just think how much better that will be not to have blowing your hair in your eyes when drive with the car windows down. ;)
You did it! Isn't it the best to be bald?
Jack I like it!
Where did you get the idea to do that? Just kidding. It looks great. Your family have (has?) good heads.
You inspire me
I am so imoressed! I loved the title of the post and the preguel pics, too funny! :) I like it!
At first I didn't get it...but before I got to you, I caught on. It looks great! You go Jack!
I love it! Way to embrace it Jack!
Charles keeps saying he's gonna do the same thing. Way to pull it off!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
manfriend, you got soul!
truly, you cool like a mule.
i dig.
You look great, Jack!! Way to be brave. Just think how much better that will be not to have blowing your hair in your eyes when drive with the car windows down. ;)
You did it! Isn't it the best to be bald?
Jack I like it!
Where did you get the idea to do that? Just kidding. It looks great. Your family have (has?) good heads.
You inspire me
I am so imoressed! I loved the title of the post and the preguel pics, too funny! :) I like it!
At first I didn't get it...but before I got to you, I caught on. It looks great! You go Jack!
I love it! Way to embrace it Jack!
Charles keeps saying he's gonna do the same thing. Way to pull it off!
Post a Comment