Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The baby in the mirror

Jackson had a great time tonight talking to, playing with, and kissing/eating the cute baby in the mirror. I only had my cell phone with me, and there was only a lamp on in his room, so the video quality isn't great, but still cute! ...I don't know why the sound isn't working when I post the video. Maybe the video format & blogger aren't compatible? Just imagine him talking and laughing :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

I saw and heard the real cell message, & it was sooo cute hearing him talk to himself!!! Hopefully you can get a better recording again soon.

Unknown said...

I heard some weird sounding stuff. I couldn't make it out, but the video was really cute. I love when he sees the camera/phone and looks at it through the mirror, like, "Huh?" Then he turns around and smiles. Funny!

Karen said...

What a sweet boy. That is pretty cute. I only heard weird noises too.