Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Day!

If you haven't figured it out yet from some of my more random posts, I have a thing for significant numbers; it's just another one of those things I inherited from my Dad. Today is definitely significant. Along with my sweet niece Addie being blessed today and it being 9 years since I received my mission call, today is my 333rd monthday. Yep, I've been alive for 333 months. Can you believe it? I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this. Yes! I made it! My Dad hit 750 a while back. I called him to remind him of the occasion. The Shirts family is open to any reason for a celebration that may include ice cream.

This pictures shows why I like to be the one to scoop and deliver the ice cream cones. Does this mean I get 333 of those babies?

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Jack I think you should calculate some random numbers for me. My birthday is 12/14/84.

Jordan said...

he he he you crack me up!