Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Three cheers for Jack!

Hip hip Hooray!
We found out on Monday that Jack has officially been accepted to BYU's MBA program for the fall! He spent several months studying for the GMAT and took that about two months ago, then worked hard on his applications and essays and got that turned in a month ago, had an interview two weeks ago, and now he's in! During the interview, they said everything looked good and we should probably expect an acceptance letter in the mail by mid-April, so we've been anxiously checking the mail every day :) He'll start mid-August and it's a two year program. Jack is planning to do the Human Resources/Organizational Behavior track and get the International Certificate (I think that's what it's called).
Congratulations, Jack! Thanks for all your hard work! I'm so proud of you!

8 comments:

Hales Family said...

Congrats Jack! I work in the MBA department at Weber, and I know how competetive it can be. That's fabulous to get in!

Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind answering... what was your GMAT score?

Michelle said...

Congrats to you!! I am so happy for you! I have heard that it is really competitive, especially since this year a lot are opting for more schooling since they cannot get a job! You must be super great!! :)

Adam and Jamie said...

Congratulations! That is great news! We are excited for you guys!

John said...

Sweet!

--jeff * said...

dang, manfriend- you cool like a mule! ; )

way to be seriously awesome.

Vee said...

Congratulations Jack! That is so awesome.

SMT Family said...

Congrats! What a great opportunity for all of you!

Eevi said...

Congratulations!