Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

February happened. Here's proof:

February happened. March did too, but we'll start with February. I just put pictures on Jack's computer (mine is full. No room for more pictures.) and so I figured it would be selfish of me to withhold pictures of this cute boy from the rest of the world.

All dressed up and ready for church, from the tie down to the shoes.

For Valentine's Day we went to Fuddruckers with Jordan & Shawn. I know, not the most romantic place, and probably even less romantic to take your kid, but hey, we went out. Not a great picture...Jackson wanted the camera.

A fun little spot he found to sit and eat his raisins:

Such a good helper! Actually he'd usually rather have me hold him while I vacuum, but occasionally he'll vacuum along with his vacuum or with the attachment from mine.

He LOVES playing with cars. In addition to driving them around, beep beep-ing, and crashing, he likes to line them all up in a row, usually biggest to smallest, and all facing the same way.


He's becoming much more skilled at using a fork or spoon to eat, when he wants to.

See the skill?
Again, such a helper! No, I don't really let him take hot stuff from the oven.
Lesson learned: Don't let your drooling kid fall asleep on your chest when you're wearing a shirt with a cheap iron-on image on it. The image just might transfer to the kid's face.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the update. I really miss it when the family doesn't blog for a while.

Becky said...

I think you should have Jackson be on your team for the next egg race (you know, where you hold the egg in your spoon and run a relay or whatever). He seems like he'd be a good helper there too.

SMT Family said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet little boy with us all! He sure looks like I big helper. I have a feeling we will be buying a toy vacuum in our future as well.

Chris said...

Wow, when I saw that last picture of Jackson I was shocked! You didn't tell me he got hurt like that...or that he got a facial tattoo! ha
Those are such cute pictures of him all dressed up and being such a helper.

Adam and Jamie said...

Jack--how interesting that you know a Denmark Jensen as well!! I think the parents of the doctor I work for live in Montana, so I'm not sure if they are the same people. How crazy that there is more than one Denmark Jensen in this world! Such a different name... I thought he was the only one!