Dear friends, family, acquaintance, blog stalkers, and psychos, We've decided to make our blog public again. Turns out we just have too many friends. Yep, we're that popular. Ok, maybe we're not, but we're going public again anyway. So add us back to your google reader (unless you fall under the psycho category) and get used to hearing from us again. ...that is, if I keep up the blog writing.
Sincerely,
us
6 comments:
Funny, I was just sort of considering a public blog again yesterday and wondering if I felt like doing that (I haven't decided yet) But I do not have the too popular problem
I hope we don't fall into the pyscho category?
Congrats on baby #2! It's fun and definitely worth it but it can be hard at the same time. Hopefully Jackson will adapt better than Easton.
I've been wondering about doing a public blog again too so that more people can read about our Thailand adventures... we'll see...
Yay about baby #2! That is very exciting! Hey Adam is considering MBA school next year and would love to talk to Jack about it. For some reason we don't have either of your phone numbers...if you get a second, could you send Jack's # to jamiejostoker@gmail.com or adammstoker@gmail. Thanks so much!!
i call your husband my "manfriend" and together we've worn watermelons on our melons on national tv in the snow. it's very likely that i'm about as psycho as your readership gets. (although, that still leaves a moderately-sized window for plenty of other unknowns to fall into)
all the same, i'm glad you're public again. it's easy to forget about you private folks down there at the bottom of the google reader.
and it's not because i don't like you; i forget to check on my sister's blog as well. speaking of which....
Post a Comment