Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Loving motherhood?

Let me just start by saying that I really do love being a mother and am so grateful for Jackson and new baby boy.

Last year I decided that I wanted to start the tradition of taking pictures of kids with mom/dad on Mother's/Father's day. Last year's picture turned out pretty cute:
This year's... well... Don't I look like I'm just thrilled to be a mom? We took several, but unfortunately Jackson was not in the mood to cooperate (and by the looks of things, neither was I?) so we really didn't get a great one.

This is the best we could do. Maybe next year will be a little better.

6 comments:

SMT Family said...

That is too funny! Just one of those moments :) It will still be fun to look back and laugh at it.

I'm glad to hear you made it across the country in one piece. I hope you can enjoy your time there. I am sure there will be all sorts of fun things to explore!

Suzanna said...

You guys look really annoyed. It is too funny! I hope things are going well getting settled into your new apartment.

Karen said...

I think you should frame it.

Stephanie and Moana Haretuku said...

Hey! I found your blog on Emily's your little family is too cute! congrats! I love the idea of pictures on mothers and fathers day!

Unknown said...

That second pic sure looks like you are quite "thrilled" to be a mom! lol! Your trek across the country and housing hunt stories sound like quite the hard adventure for you all. I'm sure it will be worth it and I wish you luck!

Caroline said...

Hey Natalie! I just wanted to see how you guys are doing. Are you all settled in OH yet? I read your post on the housing search. I'm sorry. I hope things are working out for you right now! Oh, and I remembered that up in Kirtland, they do a play every weekend in July, if you guys would want to go see it.