Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Announcement


If I were to actually print these, they'd never make it in the mail...so this is what you've got :) I'm still working on typing up the story...I just want to keep you all on the edge of your seats. Or maybe I'm a little preoccupied these days.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Well, at least you created an announcement; mine was never more than an email with some pictures attached! Your hospital pictures are cute; some girl came in to do mine when Isaac was born, but he was only 7 hours old, I had only slept 30 min since then, and I was trying really hard to not say, "Can't we do this at another time? I'm exhausted and I don't really care about pictures right now." They were kind of cute, but cost a lot, so I haven't bought them.

Molly said...

I love your pictures, too. You guys all go so well together! Isn't it cool how that works out?

Adam and Jamie said...

Congrats you guys! You have such a cute little family. Love his name!

The Kelseys said...

Congratulations on baby #2. Clayton is adorable. Hope you are adjusting well with two little ones.