Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

My family

These photos were taken by a company that comes around the hospital...I thought they turned out pretty well for being taken in a hospital room! I love my little family :)

To see more, go to bellababyphotography.com , click "View Photos" and enter the password 1002claytonshirts








13 comments:

Claire said...

CONGRATS!!!!! The pictures are beautiful! I love the pics of Jackson, too. I hope you get some rest! Hugs to you!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

What sweet wonderful cuteness! Love it!

Chelsea said...

They are gorgeous!

Jennifer Lee said...

You have such a beautiful little family. Thanks for sharing the photos. Congratulations on your new addition!

Lori and Matt said...

Great pictures! you look gorgeous! Clayton is so precious and I love how gentle Jackson looks.

Janelle said...

What a beautiful family! Hope you all are doing well!

Melissa said...

Wahoooo!! Congrats for you! You really do have an adorable family and you're all radiating. I can't believe you just had a baby in those pictures Natalie- you look fabulous :)

Our Family said...

Beautiful family. SO glad every thing was great.

Eevi said...

I have been meaning to leave a comment for few days now!! Congrats!! I love the pictures. He is a cutie. Hope you are feeling well. I cant wait to hear how life is with two kids:)

Jamie said...

Congrats! He's a doll! Did Jackson get to come to the hospital? I heard they couldn't!

Tyler and Rachael said...

absolutely precious!

Karen said...

Congrats to you all. He is beautiful.