Clayton Max Shirts
Born October 2, 2010
2:53 AM, just 10 or 15 minutes after getting to the hospital!
6 lbs, 13 oz
20 inches
Born October 2, 2010
2:53 AM, just 10 or 15 minutes after getting to the hospital!
6 lbs, 13 oz
20 inches
We're all doing well and are loving our sweet baby boy! I'll have to type up the whole story some other time when I've got a little more energy, but just wanted to announce that he's here!
11 comments:
Cute! So glad he finally made it. I'm definitely interested in the birth story. How come he's got an IV etc...?
Way to come on at the beginning of General Conference! He must've been planning that!
Yea! So I heard from Jeff, since I don't have texts and I'm not on facebook, but he said it was really fast and natural!
super super congratulations!!! we are so happy he is here safe and sound. we are looking forward to more pictures to come.
So happy for you all! He looks like a cutie. I hope you are able to rest and recovery is smooth for you. I'll be calling you soon!
Love ya!
I love his name! Hope all is well! Look forward to hearing the details!
Congratulations!!! I'm glad you are all doing well :)
He looks PERFECT! What a cutie!! :) Sooo excited!! And I LOVE his name!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear details! Much love!!
Congratulations! Looking forward to the story (but I'll understand if it's a while before you post it).
CONGRATS!! He's a cutie. I was praying he'd come before your mom left. It sounds like he did. We hope you guys are doing well.
Congrats you guys!!! I am amazed he came so quickly! I'm guessing you had no pain killers. Go you!! Can't wait to hear the whole story. He's darling!
Post a Comment