This is going to be a lot of pictures, but let's face it, you probably wouldn't really read it if it were a bunch of writing anyway.
When we first got in, we stopped in Newnan on our way down to LaGrange to see Bently & Bonnie for a few minutes. Here we are visiting in the Walmart parking lot.
The first Saturday that I was there Amy went to a friend's birthday party at the American Girl store in Atlanta. I had never been there (I didn't even know it existed) but I loved the dolls when I was little, so I tagged along. We had brunch at the bistro--it was really cute. They had little high chairs that clipped onto the table for the girls' dolls and brought them each a little mini cup & saucer. Then we wandered around the store for a while and looked at all the dolls and accessories and watched them do hair in the doll salon.
A trip to LaGrange is never complete without a visit to Callaway Gardens. We had a picnic, walked around the Discovery Center area, and went to the Butterfly Center. I wanted to go on a bike ride, but I don't know how that would have worked with a baby. Next time we go he'll probably be big enough to ride in the bike trailer thing.
![]() |
| Mom, Dad, Jackson, Clayton, me, Amy, Ryan |
What a squishy baby!
Jackson had lots of fun playing with all of Grama's toys. He loved Bently's old dinosaurs and animals and played with them lots.
We went to Amy's school to have lunch with her one day. Mmmm...cardboard pizza...
Just out for a walk one evening. It was such beautiful weather the whole time we were there. We really enjoyed being able to go outside to play--something we hadn't done in quite a while in Utah. Clayton had never really experienced the outdoors besides being bundled up on the way to or from the car. He loved it!
Good thing he's wearing a helmet...those toilet paper towers can be hazardous!
We went to see Amy at her 2nd Grade Book Walk...each kid dressed up like a character from a book they read and "Jama Mama" read a little synopsis that the kids wrote.
Clayton had his first bath in the big bath tub, and we haven't gone back to the baby bath. Despite the look in this picture, he really did like it. Jackson usually joins him for bath time.
I think that is probably long enough for now...more to come!




















2 comments:
We LOVED it all!!! Thanks for coming to see us.
I LOVED seeing yall too!! :) Can't believe we didn't take any pictures, though!!
Post a Comment