Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Georgia: Part Two

And now for the second installment of pictures from our trip...

Quality nap time

Bently manages a shoe store and we went to visit him at work one day.  He bought Jackson some cute little shoes so we made him this thank you note.  ...apparently Jackson's old shoes were two full sizes too small...they were a 6 and his new ones are an 8!  Oops, sorry kiddo.

Helping Gama peel the potatoes for Sunday dinner
 And sampling them...

Amy made some airplane wings for Jackson.  She was disappointed that I didn't think I could fit them in my suitcase to bring back with me.

Jackson had a great time playing with Uncle Ryan




Gampa took Jackson to the park one day...

 

We had a potluck lunch after branch conference at church. It was so nice out that we had some tables outside. All the kids were running around and then Jackson found a nice place to take a break in the monkey grass.  What a goof!





My dad makes biscuits every Saturday morning.  Jackson was a great helper this time!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh that was so fun to have you here!
Last night Amy had a dream that you and Jackson were here again. :)

Jordan said...

It looks like you had such a fun trip. I had lots of comments as I was looking through both your GA posts but they were long and I forgot what I was going to say. Anyways, very cute pictures