I guess to say St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays might be a little extreme, but I do really like it. I like the silliness of it all and the little fun things you get to do just because it's March 17th.
We started the day by identifying all the green things that we saw on the way home from taking daddy to school. Then we came home and made green shamrock pancakes...
I considered doing something St. Patrick's Day-ish for dinner, but didn't, and it turned out to be fine because Jack wasn't home to eat dinner with us anyway. So we ate leftovers off of green plates.
And here are my two little leprechauns!
6 comments:
Great job on your rainbow! I ended up using red apples for mine, instead of paying an arma nd leg for strawberries. I did fork out the dough for blueberries though. Silly me didn't even take a picture the whole day and we did a bunch of stuff. I'm glad to see someone besides me made the rainbow, though! I like your clouds! We used marshmallows, and the kids made little fruit shishcabobs (sp?). Thay loved it!
That's a great idea with the fruit! I'll have to remember that one!
Sunflower market had strawberries for 88 cents a pound :)
How in the world did you get your pancakes in the shape of shamrocks?
Very cute little Leprechauns. I like your rainbow & shamrock pancakes too. :)
What cute little boys you have! I especially like the last picture of Clayton
Post a Comment