Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aaakkkk!

Yikes! I'm not sure how to feel about it yet, but I suppose really it doesn't matter, because it is done anyway. I got my hair cut, and it isn't exactly what I was going for... Whenever I get my hair cut it ends up being pretty much a variation of the same style, but not this time! I guess it is good to have something different than what I've been getting for the past 7 years, right? Maybe I look more grown-up and stylish and cool...or maybe I just look silly. Who knows? It sure is short and thinner (at the bottom at least). No more pony tails for me for a while I guess! The trick will be whether or not I actually style it every day. Yikes, I wonder what it'll look like if I just wash it and leave it. That might be interesting. Anyway, it's done. I think I do like it...it'll grow on me I guess. And if not, it'll grow out!

12 comments:

The Taylors said...

I wish I lived closer to you and then maybe I could cut your hair!! I would love to see a picture of your new style!

Karen said...

What, no picture? Don't feel bad for the 7 year variation, I'm pretty sure mine has been the same for longer than that.

Jaime said...

that happened to me just barely. i just wanted an inch trimmed and they took of THREE. which is quite a bit when you have short hair already... it was quite short... but, LUCKILY, it grows back. ha. you need to post a pic!

Mrs. Shirts said...

I'd love to see a picture! I bet it's really cute. I know what you mean about having the same style for years. I get mine cut and it always ends up pulled up in a barrett, or in a ponytail.

Mollie said...

I demand a picture!! I'm sure it's beautiful.

Kristi said...

I've seen it and it is very, very cute!!! In fact, it made me want to get my hair cut. I think it totally fits you and it looks great!

Michelle said...

Okay you cannot do a post like that and then no pic! Have Jack take one and post it tonight. I really want to see the new do!

Jordan said...

I think your new haircut is cute and you better keep it up! I'd let the bangs grow out a little bit longer though. But I like it! And if I hadn't seen it in person, I'd definitely be demanding a picture as well!

Mindy said...

I agree with Jordan! Having seen you in person... super cute! In fact, if you recall it's the first thing I said when I saw you.

smtanners said...

Luckily Jordan is good at posting pics on Facebook so I got a sneak peak at your haircut---and I love it! You look great!

Natalie said...

I promise I didn't just do this to have people beg me for a picture. I really planned to post some the next day when I uploaded pics to the computer, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe tomorrow :)

Chris said...

I saw a picture on Mindy's blog in the post about Jaqlyn's baptism. It is SO CUTE!!! In fact, I kept clicking on the picture to look at it again :)