So we're in the new place and loving it. We moved in Feb 26th, and have just been unpacking and settling in since then.
All the essentials are unpacked---kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom. It's just all the other stuff that is still sitting around in boxes. I should realize that it probably isn't that important if I haven't opened it yet, and even less important if it is still in the same box it was in when we moved 18 months ago. Unfortunately there are a few boxes like that.
Here are a few pictures of the place...taken before we moved in. I might post more later. On the main floor there is the living room, kitchen, office, laundry room, bathroom, and spare bedroom. The master bedroom is also on the main floor, but she's put all of her stuff in there and locked it off. In the basement there is our bedroom, baby bedroom, her sewing room, family room, our bathroom, another half-bath & laundry room. And, maybe my favorite part of the house, a huge storage room. Finally, our food storage is not piled up under and around our bed! 
We're mostly using her furniture---couches, tables, some dressers, extra bed, tv--- and some of our own---our bed, dressers, crib.
Come on over!
7 comments:
Yep... And Shawn and I were offered the house first... I think we would be way too lonely there though. It is way to big for us.
Woah! That looks like a dream come true! How amazing is that! I want to see Jackson's room now...I bet it is adorable. I am glad that you are now back to the blogging world!
nice place.
Hi,
We are so glad that you are back. Looks like it was worth the wait to get in.
Jackson is so darling. I just want ot give him kisses.
Come and see us when you are in the area.Love Grandma West.
It's so fun that I got to see your new house while I was out there. I didn't remember that there were chairs/stools at the kitchen counter. It certainly is a beautiful place to live!! I'm sure you're loving it already. :)
So who's house are you living in?
Grandma West reads blogs?
Post a Comment