Sorry it took so long to post pictures...I really meant to do it the day after my first post, but I just never got the pics on the computer and so here it is, finally...I'm liking it more now, but I'm still not really sure how to do it. I think it needs a little more umpff but I'm not sure how to get that, or really what it even means. Any suggestions?
I think it looks a lot darker, too. I guess most of the blonde was at the ends and got chopped off. Maybe I'll keep it up and get it cut again in a month or two...we'll see!
8 comments:
For more ummph, use some mouse or gel at the base and blow dry your hair upside down (with the blow dryer pointing toward the ground). Let it cool a bit before you flip your head again.
Hope that helps! Let me know, I have lots of tips (I do hair) that I can share.
P.S. I think it's adorable!
It is very cute!! You can also use velcro rollers (bought at places such as Sally's Beauty Supply) you just put them in at the top of your head when your hair is wet and then you can just leave them in while you blow dry or just let them dry naturally and they will add some ummph. Very cute!
Oh Natalie, it looks cute! If you want some volume here is what I suggest. You can use a hair product called a root booster. If you want specific names let me know. All you do is spray the root booster on while your hair is wet and then use a round brush to dry your hair. After you use the round brush your hair will be "huge" so then you will have to use a flat iron to smooth it out. After you are done styling your hair you can also use a shine spray product that will get rid of any fly away hairs and make it look shiny. That is how I do my hair. (I wasn't sure if you knew this, but I also went to hair school so if you have more questions let me know.) I think your hair looks really cute! Short hair is good for Spring and Summer!
Wow, you have smart friends...I am glad I read all of the comments so I can have a bit of help in ummphing my hair! Your hair looks great and I totally think you should keep the look going.
Cute hair.
i LOVE it!
Really Cute Natalie! I was going to tell you what I do, but Ms. Taylor already summed it up! I have thin hair and that's the method that works for me. Sometimes I put the shine spray on before blow drying to help lessen the fly-aways It seems to help. Sally's is a great place to get those products for a good price, though stylists will tell you to buy directly from a salon for the best products.
Post a Comment