Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear adoring yet disappointed fans

Note: Natalie originally posted this to our blog in 3 different posts, all sent via text message. We should finally have home internet access later today (Fri. March 6)

Dear adoring yet disappointed fans and followers: I have not forgotten you. In fact, I too am having withdrawals. We have moved and do not have internet yet, and before that i was busy packing. I hope to return to blogdom soon. Until then, know all is well. Sincerely, natalie and co.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

i hope you get internet again soon! (it was fun to see you and jackson at lunch. sorry i was shy... :) we'll have to do it again soon!)

--jeff * said...

i've missed you.
thank you for the updates.

(i miss writing in my blog, too)

Karen said...

Glad to hear everything is okay, hope the move wasn't too stressful.